Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Visit to Sao Paulo Zoo

There was long time since the last time I went to Sao Paulo Zoo. I was a kid on that time. The Zoo seemed to a huge place, full of exotic animals. There had giants like elephants, hippopotamus and giraffes. Caymans and Condors also. Well, I had all this scenario on my mind, but it could just be a child memories. Some years after, I'm back to the zoo, and everything looks fine again. The animals are there and the park is really huge. There's no doubt that to visit the Sao Paulo Zoo is good thing to do in a empty holiday like today, a sunny warm day in the middle of week. It's an alternative trip. My wife, she had never been there before, and she loved it all. Mainly the birds, which I couldn't take many photos because the battery went before.

No comments: